JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my last 7.62x39 rifle so I would like to sell everything as a package. I used to have several and even reloaded 7.62x39 ammo, but lost interest in it and I think it's just time to move on and let someone else enjoy this rather cool firearm.
20190521_174632.jpg 20190521_174637.jpg

The Norinco NHM-91 is a Chinese copy of the Russian RPK magazine fed machine gun. Semi-auto (of course) with thumb hole stock to be legal during the 1990s AWB. I have owned it since it was new (20+? years ago) and estimate I put 1,500 rounds through it in those years, which of course is nothing for an RPK. The stock came originally with the wood blemishes you see in the picture. There are a few minor dings in the stock that were added by me over the years but it's generally in good shape. As you see it pictured, the rear sight has been replaced with a small optic rail. I have the original rear sight, which will be included as well. Sorry, I don't have the original bi-pod...those barrel mounted bi-pods are awful and just added weight so I threw it away back in '99 or so:) I had intended to replace the stock with something that would offer a bi-pod attachment point but never got around to it.

Whats included:
-Rifle with original Chinese sling
-approx 2,000 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo including some rare original Norinco ammo, hollow points, brass case, and some empty brass for reloading. Most in battle packs (clear battle packs have O2 absorbent in them)
-(10) 30 round eastern bloc surplus magazines (some ribbed {for her pleasure}, some not)
-(1) Chinese bandoleer that holds 3 magazines as well as two smaller pockets for stripper clips or other items.
-(1) 5 round hunting magazine
-(1) 75 round Chinese drum magazine (NOT PICTURED...sorry, I forgot to grab it for the pictures)
-Rear sight replacement rail mount, original rear site *Romeo 5 optic is not included*

My cash asking price for everything is $1400
I would prefer cash, but trade offers will be entertained. Trade interests: Glock 19 or 20, .308 FGMM ammo, precision rifles (especially Mossberg MVP-LC 7.62mm)
Preferred FFL: 99 Pawn and Guns in Milwaukie

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sorry about the late response though I posted Response up.
The butt stock is either not original, or was heavily modified from it's original profile (it should have an inspectors mark and have a higher comb). Either way, that destroyed most of the collector's value unfortunately. I would need $1000 cash with it to do the trade, and that would be assuming the barrel date matches the serial number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.