JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
These rifles were imported back in the day and of course were banned from importation by the beloved billy Klint-un as implements of war. Whatever.

The problem with this rifles was that it took a proprietary magazine that only fits the Norinco 5.56 AK and nobody else in the world, as far as I know, ever adopted them, so the magazines are hard to get/come by. I know there are "entrepreneurs" who sell the magazines for these rifles as much as $250.00, yes that's dollars, for the 30 round mags.

This rifle comes with the following:

9, 30 round mags
11, 20 round mags
7, 5 round mags
1, 15 round mag.

When I got this rifle awhile back I had visions of selling the mags and sending it out for the permanent AR magazine well conversion, but I have lost interest and would rather put the funds towards other areas.

I'm asking $1,600 for the entire lot, picked up in McMinnville or shipped to your FFL on your dime. Would consider a trade(s) depending on what it is, but don't be surprise if I don't jump head over heels for your offer.

Thanks for looking at the ad.

SF-

1BWK-92.jpg 2BWK-92.jpg 3BWK-93.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service