JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
made-in-china-made-in-germany-you-never-know-what-16110932.png made-in-china.jpeg.jpg

Uh , if China was planning on invading us why would they bother buying up all our real estate, food processing companies and controlling interests in other publicly traded companies?
Don't get me wrong, we're in their sights. But our individual greed and willingness to sell out makes military invasion completely unnecessary.
That fleet is going to be busy holding the throat of the third world in its grip. You know, the way we've always been accused of doing by our detractors.

Uh , if China was planning on invading us why would they bother buying up all our real estate, food processing companies and controlling interests in other publicly traded companies?
Don't get me wrong, we're in their sights. But our individual greed and willingness to sell out makes military invasion completely unnecessary.
That fleet is going to be busy holding the throat of the third world in its grip. You know, the way we've always been accused of doing by our detractors.

Those are just the private individuals hiding their money where their government can't get to it.

The Chinese gov will happily screw them for the gov's benefit.

I am amazed by how many think we need to be "invaded". This great hoax of the last year proves invasion is no longer needed. Just order people to do what they are told with fear and 90% of them line up and follow orders. Will not need an invasion for the last 10%, they will be easy to mop up. :(

Yeah, they immediately think "invade".
Whether it could or could not happen.
It's all about "invade".

And then the other nutty responses.

It's actually about projecting power.
That's what WE do with our navy.
Now we have a competitor.

They might get big enough where we can't defend Taiwan or the Philippines.
If they can send 50 ship-killing missiles at one of our carriers all at once, will we be able to intercept them all ?

Invasion ?
C'mon man.
Don't be so Tiny-Minded.

Laugh all you want, when come to.invade any country you wouldn't have enough bullets to shoot them. They come in droves and would trample any resistance.

I wish they would hurry up and try! Before the dems take my guns away from me.
Living on the west coast, I daydream about them parachuting in, me on my roof with my AR15 making it rain dead Chinese soldiers!
Yeah, Biden will get to me before that happens!

Their navy is growing but it's still nowhere near the size of ours. Ship number comparisons may make it seem close but a majority of their navy is small coastal defense vessels for drug interdiction and the like, all these scaremongering articles are so people don't get mad when we give the armed forces another trillion dollars per year.

$$$ talks.
And bull$hite walks. The US citizenry has been "exporting " it's wealth in exchange for cheap goods for decades.

That fleet is made from your Walmart receipts Friend-o.

Mean streak is showing a bit, among other things due to a Dollar General being built in my tiny town.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top