JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SLICE, if you can find a cheapo locally, check it out to see if the sights and point of impact can line up. I had a brand new one about 5-6 years ago and there was not enough adjustment on the crookedly mounted rear sight to zero it at any distance. I'm guessing each one is different - quality control was not the primary feature that leapt out at me. Cool, fun, primitive little BB/pellet shooter if you find one that you can dial in.

norinco-qb-57.jpg qb57_walizka_1.jpg I have a QB 57 side springer, threw the cheap plastic carry case and $2 scope away. Shot maybe 50 pellets through it decided I don't like it, but I won't give it away. Cost me $90 plus shipping (it is a heavy gun) about three months ago. I have to get at least $70 for it.

norinco-qb-57.jpg

qb57_walizka_1.jpg

View attachment 80403 View attachment 80404 I have a QB 57 side springer, threw the cheap plastic carry case and $2 scope away. Shot maybe 50 pellets through it decided I don't like it, but I won't give it away. Cost me $90 plus shipping (it is a heavy gun) about three months ago. I have to get at least $70 for it.

Hahaha I had one of those and let me tell you... dont ever hold it by the pg and try cocking it.

I did and the pg came off in my hand.

Sorry, Bivy, no pistols.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class