JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SLICE, if you can find a cheapo locally, check it out to see if the sights and point of impact can line up. I had a brand new one about 5-6 years ago and there was not enough adjustment on the crookedly mounted rear sight to zero it at any distance. I'm guessing each one is different - quality control was not the primary feature that leapt out at me. Cool, fun, primitive little BB/pellet shooter if you find one that you can dial in.

norinco-qb-57.jpg qb57_walizka_1.jpg I have a QB 57 side springer, threw the cheap plastic carry case and $2 scope away. Shot maybe 50 pellets through it decided I don't like it, but I won't give it away. Cost me $90 plus shipping (it is a heavy gun) about three months ago. I have to get at least $70 for it.

norinco-qb-57.jpg

qb57_walizka_1.jpg

View attachment 80403 View attachment 80404 I have a QB 57 side springer, threw the cheap plastic carry case and $2 scope away. Shot maybe 50 pellets through it decided I don't like it, but I won't give it away. Cost me $90 plus shipping (it is a heavy gun) about three months ago. I have to get at least $70 for it.

Hahaha I had one of those and let me tell you... dont ever hold it by the pg and try cocking it.

I did and the pg came off in my hand.

Sorry, Bivy, no pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews