JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The answer is simple. Since 42 homicide victims were female and 380 were male, all they have to do is ban males from the city. Therefore they won't be around to be targets, and the murder rate will drop.
Male control! Makes sense from a liberal POV.

The answer is simple. Since 42 homicide victims were female and 380 were male, all they have to do is ban males from the city. Therefore they won't be around to be targets, and the murder rate will drop.

Sounds pretty good in this case, there'd also be an expotential drop in out of wedlock births, thereby propagating a further drop in future gang shootings. It's a win-win for everyone, even lesbians.

:D

You don't have to remove them...just change them. Get rid of the 'manly' men and that will solve the problem. They're doing a good job of it in the Portland area and other places around the country :rolleyes:

A lot of information on the site. I find the yearly trend and the deadliest hoods interesting. Just about every city district has some violence happening.

With all the advances in modern society, new technologies, all information in the world at our fingertips, plentiful food distribution systems, social safety nets where the lowest of the low can still have a meal and a means to communicate, the one thing that remains unchanged since the beginning of time is the condition of our hearts...and that is the problem. There is only one hope left and very few are even looking in that direction.

Heading to the windy, gun free city in a few weeks for business. It's such a pleasure to walk those streets feeling completely free of any worry about being a victim of a crime involving a firearm. :rolleyes:

The best thing about going to Chicago is the return flight... you couldn't pay me to live there.

Geez I love Bill Whittle! That guy rocks! Just Jim I couldn't agree more, Nuke them from orbit! Who really needs Chicago. ;) Think about how much safer the world would be. I do have to say St. Charles is a beautiful city. I couldn't believe I was that close to Chicago and it wasn't an armpit.

Last Edited:
chi-style-gun-ctrl3-1000.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews