JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

This news hit my ears nicely. One of the most vocal firearms opponents is leaving office. They're speculating Rahm Emanuel will run for mayor. Hopefully the residents of Chicago will decide they don't want another mayor who will keep firearms out of the hands of law abiding citizens. I'm not holding my breath.

Criminals like Daley don't just go away. He'll pop up somewhere else in the system that will cause us even more trouble. Senator Daley?

Rom Emanuel as a replacement? Bad to worse.

Rahm Emanuel will make sure to put an end to all law abiding citizens who wish to defend themselves against the ravenous thugs and corrupt government machine that rules the streets of Caponeland. Our way or the highway..

That little weasel Emmanuel is totally under mafia pay. Most everyone in the city of CHicago is, in fact. Obama Hussein, was not immune to this, as we know he was in Rezko's pockets. It is only worth his while to criminalize everything so that his mafia goon friends can profit off of the contrabad. Blagojevich certainly proved his merits in Chi-Town.

Sometimes I wish the windy city would just blow away and the big apple would finally rot.. It seems some of the worst elements of this country come from these places.

Remember, its not like Rahmbo (dead-fish) can just "march in and appoint himself mayor". He'll have to be elected, and if the residents of Chicago are dumb enough to vote for him (early & often) AFTER EVERYTHING he's been linked to... they will get what they deserve.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top