JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20181027_160908.jpg 20181027_160846.jpg wm_8215020.jpg I have a chiappa 22lr upper for sale or trade. This started out as a 16" m4 clone upper. I had the barrel cut down and threaded to 4.5" and put on a cheapo 7" handguard. It has no dust cover. There is a gap between the handguard and reciever due to the barrel not being built to milspec. Might be able to correct it I don't know. This was put together for a suppressor host. The barrel ends way inside the handguard so a suppressor or a fake can would be needed to safely fire it. I got a cmmg setup so this just sits in the safe. Less than 100 rds put through it. $150 obo or trade for equal value ar parts, ammo in 9mm 5.56, optics knives. Located in west linn.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top