JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For sale or trade is my son's Chevy block. Small block 400 and I don't know much of anything about it although I do know it doesn't have a ring in the cylinders. It got hit with some overspray from my pressure washer so I will take a brass wheel and clean it up but other than that, a good clean block. He is dropping the price to $150 and I can't negotiate on the price but I will take in trade a quality firearm and/or factory ammo or a quality 5 string banjo or a quality violin/fiddle. Note I mentioned "quality." Best to contact me by PM or 541-401-1063, I don't text. I can deliver within a reasonable distance from Lebanon.

MVC-080S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG MVC-083S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
years ago I bought a used 'big' Chevy Blazer that all-too-soon blew the 6-cylinder it came with. A buddy had on hand an otherwise perfectly functioning 400 small block taken out of some other hulk as they wanted something bigger....

so we installed the 400 short block....which was perfect choice for the rig....until the transmission went out too.

OK, finally got a 700(?) tranny & the small block 400 tuned for a fine -drive across the state at legal speeds and decent fuel use.

Hope someone found good home for this small block.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top