JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1969 350, th400 transmission, extra parts
So my buddy was going to work on fixing this engine but now doesn't have the space to be working on any car projects so this is all sitting in my garage. He agreed it would be good to cut his losses and try to trade it for a hunting rifle set up. So probably looking for a decent scoped rifle ready to go to the field, it doesn't need to be tactical.

He is a professional mechanic and built the engine and it ran great until his wife did something that made it run low on oil and the cam fried (I don't know the details). It has a new cam ready to be installed, lifters, and full gasket set but needs the cam bearings replaced. The bottom end is good to go.

I think the block is a 69, it has a full serpentine kit with it, there are headers that fit a short wide, a nice looking roller rocker set up, edelbrock intake, Holley carb.
I didn't get pictures of the serpentine belt set up or transmission.

he has a NOS kit he might toss in for something good too

This is a lot of money worth of parts, I just want my garage corner back...

IMAG0387.jpg
IMAG0388.jpg
IMAG0389.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top