JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Heading back to Alaska for the summer and considering anti-bear carry options. Last year's solution was a 4" 500 S&W in a Diamond D Guide's Choice chest holster. I wasn't extraordinarily happy with that setup, as it was very heavy and the leather stretched a bit after 10 miles of sweaty hiking.

This year's gun is a Glock 21 with a 460 Rowland conversion. I'm considering a <broken link removed> , I like the nylon and kydex construction.

Are there any other options out there? Am I missing anything? Any other recommendations?

Hi all,

Heading back to Alaska for the summer and considering anti-bear carry options. Last year's solution was a 4" 500 S&W in a Diamond D Guide's Choice chest holster. I wasn't extraordinarily happy with that setup, as it was very heavy and the leather stretched a bit after 10 miles of sweaty hiking.

This year's gun is a Glock 21 with a 460 Rowland conversion. I'm considering a <broken link removed> , I like the nylon and kydex construction.

Are there any other options out there? Am I missing anything? Any other recommendations?
I'm jealous about the Alaska thing!
I think you're smart about the Roland.. I always forget about that critter.. and that seems like a good holster.
Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads