Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cherish your gun rights? Bank with Bank of America? Yank your money out NOW.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by PMKN_PI, Jan 7, 2013.

1. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

That happens to other business's too when they have a large increase in credit card sales. Some CC acceptance companies do that as a matter of business to stop fraud.

3. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

That's over a year old.

Liar

4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Thanks I canceled my Alaska Air card with those pukes and when they asked why, I told them. There was another anti-BOA thread on here. This was just reaffirmation that I did the right thing.

Nothing more pathetic than a parasitic bank trying to take the moral high ground. Get $$ from the criminal Fed at .02% and charge the sheep 18%+ percent, penalties, service charges, etc -- no mobster ever had it so good.

5. beavertonbuck

beavertonbuck Beaverton Active Member

So the article states the date is 12/29 but if you look at the actual Facebook post it states 12/29/12. They also updated their Facebook today and noted that they were still having problems with the deposits being released and had switched banks.

6. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

As I recall, Citi Bank used to try and pull the same shenanigans. I dunno if they've outgrown it since.