JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all.

Just wanted to check in and say hello to all. I was told about the site from preacherman.
Looking forward to talking with you all.

About me:

I live in Puyallup with my family (wife and two boys)
I am a former US Marine (0311 Grunt / 0321 Force Recon)
My home is protected by a fat, lazy, slobbery, farts too much old English Bulldog
and a Glock 23, 1911, Taurus .45, couple shot guns and a 300 winmag.

Thanks,

Ian

Hello all.

Just wanted to check in and say hello to all. I was told about the site from preacherman.
Looking forward to talking with you all.

About me:

I live in Puyallup with my family (wife and two boys)
I am a former US Marine (0311 Grunt / 0321 Force Recon)
My home is protected by a fat, lazy, slobbery, farts too much old English Bulldog

Thanks,

Ian

Ian, this would keep me from visiting your humble abode (My home is protected by a fat, lazy, slobbery, farts too much old English Bulldog)
Welcome to NWFA and a big Thank You for your service!!! I am proud that I am from a 3 generation military family.
Jim Sr.

Hello all.
... My home is protected by a fat, lazy, slobbery, farts too much old English Bulldog

Thanks,

Ian

I know several Marines, from pre-VietNam, RVN, post-RVN, into just got back from the 'Stan ... And None of them ever spoke about teaching their English Bulldogs to Fart, let alone use Glocks, or John Browning SideArms, let alone any Long Guns...

Was this a Secret Covert training you received, if you must Kill me if you answer, please do Not Answer, because I have not got my Stand Up Jokes for my deceased status "clean up" yet...

It is a Pleasure to ~rib you~, enjoy your time. Here...

philip
lowly US ARMY enlisted, though, when there was a draft in our country, I enlisted long before I had my draft card sent... In fact, I never got one... Hmm, was that an error, by our Government? No, we both know our Gov't don't make Airs, er Airers... Errers... errors. Whooooo finally spelt it correct!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

And boondocks.....A.R.M.Y (Aint Ready to be a Marine Yet)
There was no teaching Bruiser how to fart. I think he came out of his mothers womb farting.
The dog can clear a room for sure.
Glock was a gift, I actually like my side arms and I love me some Long guns.

It is fun to watch the zombies run away and then watch their heads splatter after putting some lead down range.....

And remember, the good ole' Gov't never makes mistakes. Especially our fearless leader. :pound:

Jarhead2,

I do understand about Dogs and farting, I had a wonderful Chocolate Labrador... She was coziedin my lap one night, I was watching TV....

She passedGAS, and I thought my Drill Sargent hadcome back to lifeto teach me "Masking Up" procedures!!!

I evac'ed the dame, and she was an outside dog after that One time!!! I mean, Bad Dog, no bone gas... And to makematters worse, it was silent, no sound effects!

But a good dog she was, whelped me out a beautiful litter...

Welcome on board, Gyrene... and please, passon the Army jokes!

philip
In the BoonDocks, HighWay 36

You don't even have a clue when it comes to Farting and German Shepherd Dogs my god this dog will literally run you out of the room anyway

Welcome aboard:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads