JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Through the weekend, CheaperThanDirt.com is running a deal where any order $20 and over automatically receives a $15 discount at checkout. Only caveat is it's for registered members, but registration is free and fast. I believe shipping is flat rate $7 unless you're ordering ammo which has to go UPS Ground for $11.95. Still a good deal in my opinion.

So I am looking for a Magpul bi-pod and go to CTD (after a long hiatus) to look at pricing. Especially since they have this $15 off deal. They're selling Magpul bipods for $123+. Take of the $15 and its $108. Even more than regular price everywhere else. Well, gonna block them again.

I was under the impression people mainly went through them for ammo. I ordered 280 rounds for $55 (180 x .223, 100 x 9mm), including shipping. I'd say that's a pretty good sale.

I was under the impression people mainly went through them for ammo. I ordered 280 rounds for $55 (180 x .223, 100 x 9mm), including shipping. I'd say that's a pretty good sale.

They (CTD) have a LONG reputation of bad. In the early days of online I used to buy from them now and then when they had something I could not find anywhere else. Obviously many still use them as they are still in business but, they left a very bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths over the years. I'm sure they are laughing al the way to the bank at those who will not use them any more so they don't care.

They (CTD) have a LONG reputation of bad. In the early days of online I used to buy from them now and then when they had something I could not find anywhere else. Obviously many still use them as they are still in business but, they left a very bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths over the years. I'm sure they are laughing al the way to the bank at those who will not use them any more so they don't care.
They jacked up the price of a Pmag to $100 when the assault weapons ban was being pushed by the obummer administration. Said something like regular price $20, on sale for $100 :mad::mad::mad:

I pretty much stopped using them after I saw that. I'm sure there's still screenshots of it out there on the web.

They jacked up the price of a Pmag to $100 when the assault weapons ban was being pushed by the obummer administration. Said something like regular price $20, on sale for $100 :mad::mad::mad:

I pretty much stopped using them after I saw that. I'm sure there's still screenshots of it out there on the web.
The scalping was just part of what they became famous for. On one of the panic shortages where .380's suddenly became the go to gun the ammo dried up for a while. They were selling Red Box for $50 a box. Crap like that was the end of me using them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top