Defensive Arts
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales

CheaperThanDirt $15 off orders $20+

Reactions
Through the weekend, CheaperThanDirt.com is running a deal where any order $20 and over automatically receives a $15 discount at checkout. Only caveat is it's for registered members, but registration is free and fast. I believe shipping is flat rate $7 unless you're ordering ammo which has to go UPS Ground for $11.95. Still a good deal in my opinion.

So I am looking for a Magpul bi-pod and go to CTD (after a long hiatus) to look at pricing. Especially since they have this $15 off deal. They're selling Magpul bipods for $123+. Take of the $15 and its $108. Even more than regular price everywhere else. Well, gonna block them again.

OP
skarz
Reactions
I was under the impression people mainly went through them for ammo. I ordered 280 rounds for $55 (180 x .223, 100 x 9mm), including shipping. I'd say that's a pretty good sale.

Alexx1401

Reactions
I was under the impression people mainly went through them for ammo. I ordered 280 rounds for $55 (180 x .223, 100 x 9mm), including shipping. I'd say that's a pretty good sale.
They (CTD) have a LONG reputation of bad. In the early days of online I used to buy from them now and then when they had something I could not find anywhere else. Obviously many still use them as they are still in business but, they left a very bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths over the years. I'm sure they are laughing al the way to the bank at those who will not use them any more so they don't care.

Reactions
They (CTD) have a LONG reputation of bad. In the early days of online I used to buy from them now and then when they had something I could not find anywhere else. Obviously many still use them as they are still in business but, they left a very bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths over the years. I'm sure they are laughing al the way to the bank at those who will not use them any more so they don't care.
They jacked up the price of a Pmag to $100 when the assault weapons ban was being pushed by the obummer administration. Said something like regular price $20, on sale for $100 :mad::mad::mad:

I pretty much stopped using them after I saw that. I'm sure there's still screenshots of it out there on the web.

Alexx1401

Reactions
They jacked up the price of a Pmag to $100 when the assault weapons ban was being pushed by the obummer administration. Said something like regular price $20, on sale for $100 :mad::mad::mad:

I pretty much stopped using them after I saw that. I'm sure there's still screenshots of it out there on the web.
The scalping was just part of what they became famous for. On one of the panic shortages where .380's suddenly became the go to gun the ammo dried up for a while. They were selling Red Box for $50 a box. Crap like that was the end of me using them.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online