JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
I am sitting good on Small Rifle Magnum primers but could use most other types. If you have primers but want cash send me a PM with description, qty and your bottom line price. Face to face pick up in Metro area preferred but may travel a bit for a great deal.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you know something?

Do you suspect another shortage is near?
No, I have no reason to believe another shortage is coming any time soon. When these shortages do happen, the wise ones tell us how they are fine because they stocked up in times of plenty and that we should do the same. The next time a shortage does occur, I want to be one of the wise ones.

No, I have no reason to believe another shortage is coming any time soon. When these shortages do happen, the wise ones tell us how they are fine because they stocked up in times of plenty and that we should do the same. The next time a shortage does occur, I want to be one of the wise ones.
Then again.... I'm noticing that although many types of ammo are now available again, prices on components from Powder Valley and other major suppliers continue to rise....

This shortage has to end before you can have another one

I have about 5000 primers powder projectiles and alot more reloading supplies. Have ran into some financial trouble and willing to make a deal for it all. Have about 20lbs of powder tons of brass. Just a ton of stuff. Looking for 750 for everything

1658454416643.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.