Cheap 9mm ammo w/free shipping

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by MFS Media, Sep 7, 2018.

1. MFS Media

MFS Media
    Vancouver WA

2. Jcon268

Jcon268
    Gresham

Hey just curious if you ordered this and if all went well using that site. Thinking about it myself.

3. MFS Media

MFS Media
    Vancouver WA

Yeah I did. And I have ordered many things from Palmetto in the past with no problems

MilitantBEEMER likes this.
  4. Lazyfaire

Lazyfaire
    Tigard
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Natchez Shooting Supply has a good rep

Jcon268, Camelfilter and WAYNO like this.
  5. Camelfilter

Camelfilter
    State of Jefferson
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

That’s a really decent price, thanks for sharing!

Palmetto state still has the Win White Box 124gr 9mm NATO at 8.99 free ship at 20 boxes.

Supposedly close to a +P, so bought some when it was free ship at 10 boxes. Have yet to get the time to run them though, so no first hand practice yet with our carry guns.

Also supposedly Win White Box 9 has a bad rep online, but from what I’ve read it’s the the 115g range ammo, and not the 124g NATO.

I figured trying those would simulate the harder recoil of of our SD ammo better than 115gr plinkers would, so better practice reacquiring sight picture and such.

Flymph likes this.
  6. Flymph

Flymph
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I think Northwest Armory is selling Magtech 1k rnds for $180, and they regularly do Blazer for the same. Usually 115gr and 124gr bullets. I think the limit is 1k rounds per customer tho.

Camelfilter likes this.
  7. Camelfilter

Camelfilter
    State of Jefferson
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

They used to have Sellier&Belot 115gr on occasion as well at similar price, or as an alternate if they ran out of whatever was on special.

It’s pretty decent range ammo as well, plus they are boxed smaller-so case is smaller. Handy if storage is tight.

Caveats w/S&B:

1. powder burn smells markedly different than any other range ammo we’ve run. Some do not like it. Doesn’t bother us though.

2. Cases are slightly crimped/swaged halfway up, so not really sure how many reloads you can get out of them before they’d split.

Flymph likes this.
  8. Flymph

Flymph
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've haven't seen S&B at those prices in quite a while, but I sure would like to try a some. Blazer seems to be working fine for me at the moment tho, and I have a lot of that.

Camelfilter likes this.