JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a really decent price, thanks for sharing!

Palmetto state still has the Win White Box 124gr 9mm NATO at 8.99 free ship at 20 boxes.

Supposedly close to a +P, so bought some when it was free ship at 10 boxes. Have yet to get the time to run them though, so no first hand practice yet with our carry guns.

Also supposedly Win White Box 9 has a bad rep online, but from what I've read it's the the 115g range ammo, and not the 124g NATO.

I figured trying those would simulate the harder recoil of of our SD ammo better than 115gr plinkers would, so better practice reacquiring sight picture and such.

I think Northwest Armory is selling Magtech 1k rnds for $180, and they regularly do Blazer for the same. Usually 115gr and 124gr bullets. I think the limit is 1k rounds per customer tho.

I think Northwest Armory is selling Magtech 1k rnds for $180, and they regularly do Blazer for the same. Usually 115gr and 124gr bullets. I think the limit is 1k rounds per customer tho.

They used to have Sellier&Belot 115gr on occasion as well at similar price, or as an alternate if they ran out of whatever was on special.

It's pretty decent range ammo as well, plus they are boxed smaller-so case is smaller. Handy if storage is tight.

Caveats w/S&B:

1. powder burn smells markedly different than any other range ammo we've run. Some do not like it. Doesn't bother us though.

2. Cases are slightly crimped/swaged halfway up, so not really sure how many reloads you can get out of them before they'd split.

I've haven't seen S&B at those prices in quite a while, but I sure would like to try a some. Blazer seems to be working fine for me at the moment tho, and I have a lot of that.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top