JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Been a really nice work truck with new fuel pump,alternator,1200$ iron cross bumper,nice stock 2018 ford alloys, custom contractor canopy and steel rack,quality winch,custom subwoofer box under back seats(amp and deck also)and also a 85% set of studded tires mounted on stock 06 f150 steel rims…but.
It Ran and drove great till cam phaser issues started.. it starts right up and drives at limp speeds so gotta get towed. I do have a new truck that could tow it on a uhaul trailer if it came to that but would prefer not. I would like to get 3500 for it but since I'm a gun guy I figured I would consider some part of full trades under the right conditions. Thanks guys let me know!

IMG_1144.jpeg IMG_1146.jpeg IMG_1145.jpeg IMG_1143.jpeg IMG_1147.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top