JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been interested in the Charter Arms .327 Patriot and was looking at Cheaper Than Dirt and priced one there at$350 something. I then went to the Charter Arms website to see the suggested price ...and it was Gone ...Vanished.... Not on the product list.

And now gone from stock at Cheaper Than Dirt.

I did see an interesting new model to me though .... A . <broken link removed> I see where this could be very interesting to a lot of people. Many law Enforcement orgganizations require a .40 service automatic on duty and still require or allow being armed off duty too. This might be a good back up choice for them.

Did you notice if Charter Arms has released the .45 (also no moon clips needed) revolver yet? It was supposed to be out earlier this year and I want one!

Guess not, it's not listed on their site yet.

Too bad it wasn't a 10mm and could take both rounds, now that would be slick.

I expect that they are using the lips of the case as a stop for keeping the ammunition going too deep in the cylinder, and since the 10MM is a good bit longer you would then have troubles. Plus this is a light gun and I don't think it would be comfortable for all to shoot. The .40 S&W is pretty stout for a light gun, as is their Bulldog .44 Special. The .45 ACP make sense as it is a very popular round.

You know if they could make a second cylinder....10 Would be good.