JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need to do some fund-raising;

I have a like new Charter Arms Bulldog Pug in .44 special, this is the stainless model with the standard hammer. Its a great little gun, and has about only about 100 rounds through it. Included with the gun is the factory hardcase, and 1 speed loader (maybe 2 if I can find the other)

Not looking for trades at the moment. $300 Sold pending funds

IMG_0017.jpg

I've been looking for a .44 special, would you take $275. cash or close to that, if so lets do the deal this Friday, where do you want to meet, I live in Woodburn, but can travel to you if not to far away. Please call me at

503-989-0645 ask for Marshall

I've been looking for a .44 special, would you take $275. cash or close to that, if so lets do the deal this Friday, where do you want to meet, I live in Woodburn, but can travel to you if not to far away. Please call me at

503-989-0645 ask for Marshall

I'm pretty firm on $300, but if you could do that, I could meet tomorrow in salem.

I can meet you at about noon in Salem, I'll have $300. cash, tell me where, and I'll be there. I'll be driving a white dodge van, on the side left window in white letter Tall Eagle, on the right side window is the words WhiteSparrow.

Where do we meet.

Marshall

I can meet you at about noon in Salem, I'll have $300. cash, tell me where, and I'll be there. I'll be driving a white dodge van, on the side left window in white letter Tall Eagle, on the right side window is the words WhiteSparrow.

Where do we meet.

Marshall

PM sent

Looks like he wants it jordan;

I thought I told you the other week that I was gonna sell this? :p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.