JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a stainless Charter Bulldog 44 spcl. I bought this new 1 1/2 years ago. I have fired about 100 rds through it. Like new. $325 FTF in the Vancouver Washington area. You must be a Washington resident over the age of 21. ID will be checked. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
If you read the ad, you know that I can not sell to anyone other than a Washington resident unless it is FFL to FFL. Thanks for looking!

Dave

I read the ad, Dave. Is that a law or just your rule? My family lives in WA, I work in Portland.

If you work in Oregon, that's fine, so do I. If you live in Washington and have a Washington drivers license, you can do a transaction with me in Washington, not Portland. Let me know if interested in a FTF private party sale in Washington. Thanks for your interest!

Dave

I will be gone Friday through Sunday this weekend. Will not be near a computer ( thank God). I am taking the Charter with me this weekend, unless I sell it by Thursday night. Just a heads up to those who may be interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.