JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Charter Arms
Caliber
44 Special
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
It's time to put this cannon in the hands of someone that will appreciate it more than I do. I have small hands and this is simply too big for me. I've carried it while fishing in the event that a bear wanted my fish. It was originally purchased by a Portland Police detective as his off duty gun. It does have some holster wear, but not much. The hammer was "bobbed" at the factory. I've not been able to find more than one reference to a factory "bobbed" hammer being offered on a Bulldog. The grips were on it when I purchased it. They are a nice fit, if you've got the hands for it. The holster has the snap missing, but I suspect that would be an easy and inexpensive fix. I posted a couple of photos of one of the hollow point bullets next to one of my 9MM hollow points. No comparison! This is a man stopper caliber.
I want to trade it rather than sell it. However, if no one comes forward with a good trade, then I'll offer it for sale. I'm still trying to figure out what it's worth. I have several 9MM's, .22's, rifles and shotguns. However, I would look favorably on a lever action or ????? I like to have Fin & feather in Ridgefield, WA do the transfers, but Tropic Pawn is OK too. The costs of a trade would be paid by each party. That's about all I can think of, so if you have any questions, just drop me a PM.

DSC01970.JPG DSC01971.JPG DSC01973.JPG DSC01972.JPG DSC01974.JPG DSC01975.JPG DSC01977.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.