Southwest Firearms Forum
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Charles Daly O/U 12-ga shotgun

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Charles Daly
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I purchased this shotgun new in 1968-69 and used it to hunt ducks, geese, upland birds including pheasant, doves and even sage hen. Barrel length is 30" and both tubes are "full" choke and it will take 2 3/4" as well as 3" 12-ga shot shells. The gun is in good shape but has a few scuffs which are only minor in nature. As you can see, I kept the original hang-tag which also contains all of the original literature that came with the gun and all were secured in my humidity controlled gun safe. Price is $500 and you also need to pay for the FFL transfer.

Please send me a private message if you have any questions.

PA020017.JPG
PA020021.JPG
PA020022.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Is that a Miroku made Daly? Engraving looks like a CD Superior. If so it's every bit the shotgun as the superposed of that era. Not too long after it became the Citori with a couple internal changes.

Reactions
Is this still available? I tried sending a private message but it said you have reached your maximum allowed inbox limit.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS