JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have now moved completely away from the 9MM and up to the .40 S&W. I guess I just wanted a little more punch with my defense handguns so, here is my little family of Glock's in .40. Glock 35, Glock 22 and a Glock 33 with a 27 barrel. The 33 will be for carry, the 22 for home using a WML and the 35 for everything else and to just look at!:s0112: I've got a little over 1100 rounds in .40 and picking up more whenever I can. I might pick up a couple of .40-9mm conversion kits for the G35 and G22 for down the road if something causes me to change again. Anyone else done a change in the time of change?

thumbnail_IMG_0321.jpg

I have now moved completely away from the 9MM and up to the .40 S&W. I guess I just wanted a little more punch with my defense handguns so, here is my little family of Glock's in .40. Glock 35, Glock 22 and a Glock 33 with a 27 barrel. The 33 will be for carry, the 22 for home using a WML and the 35 for everything else and to just look at!:s0112: I've got a little over 1100 rounds in .40 and picking up more whenever I can. I might pick up a couple of .40-9mm conversion kits for the G35 and G22 for down the road if something causes me to change again. Anyone else done a change in the time of change?

View attachment 756032

Problem Solvers in the house!!!

View attachment 756032

Have you had a chance to shoot them? How do you like the G33/27?

Have you had a chance to shoot them? How do you like the G33/27?
Hitting the range on Thurs. Will follow up with range report as soon as I return and will include you in the post.:s0155:

I haven't left the house in a while so, not to worried about carrying anything right now.

If you haven't any experience with the 33/27 just be prepared for it to be quite snappy. :)
I'm pretty well experienced with the .40 round as I used to carry a Springfield XDS in .40. Also, I put the finger extender on all the mags to ensure I get a full grip on the gun. I will make sure I'm good with it before I trust my life to carry it!:s0155::D

Well, here's hoping! Like you said, it is a snappy round for a little gun but, I'm also hoping the weight of the gun plus, the fully loaded mags will make handling it a bit easier. The XDS was to lightweight even when loaded to my liking.

People have been dumping 40S&W ammo and guns now for the past couple of years and sellers expect people to pay covid prices for the abundance that still exists. Yup, no supply and demand here! I'll gladly pay fair prices for (40 stuff) something that people chose to give up on for 9mm.

Well, since the G33/27 and the G22 are going to primarily be for defense, I am only taking them to the range tomorrow. I'll do the G35 on another day after I replace the ammo I shoot up tomorrow. Got some mags all ready to go and will follow up when I return.:s0155:

Magtech 180gr FMJFP
Winchester Ranger T-Series LE 180gr JHP.
thumbnail_IMG_0324.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm wondering, what does the SO (significant other) say about......

YOUR CHANGE?

Or at least......don't mess with "her firearms" until you've both shot it for a bit.

Aloha, Mark

I want one in .357 Sig. I don't know why....I just do.
I was going to mention it yesterday but, got side tracked. My first Glock was a G31 in .357sig. Shot it a couple of times and ended up moving it along for something better. Man that was more than 14yrs ago.

Last Edited:
I'm wondering, what does the SO (significant other) say about......

YOUR CHANGE?

Or at least......don't mess with "her firearms" until you've both shot it for a bit.

Aloha, Mark

Call me calloused, but why does it matter what a SO thinks about HIS change? Or any others change for that matter? Gotta ask permission to change calibers/guns? No effing way.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews