Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Champion Triumph T-25 Gun Safe for sale. Like new, very nice. Pics inside.

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by graniteclimber, Dec 3, 2012.

1. graniteclimber

graniteclimber Hillsboro, OR Member

I am selling my gun safe. It is a Champion T-25 model, the Triumph series. It weighs 800lbs, has a 10 gauge body with 12 active bolts covering all four sides of the door. 1650* 90 minute fire rating. 32"x60"x27". The safe is in great shape, flawless operation, nearly like new condition. It has an LG electronic lock and also comes with a brand new Champion dial lock (When I bought the safe the driver was two hours late and upgraded me to the electronic lock for free, which is why I have two types of locks).

Interior is grey cloth and in great shape. No stains or anything. Still have all the original shelves (not pictured), and the factory paperwork.

I will include a golden rod, a couple rechargable dehumidifiers, and a humidity gauge.

More info on this safe can be found here: Champion Safe - Welcome

I paid $2400. Will sell for $1450. I have access to a box truck with a lift gate. This safe is heavy. I would be willing to negotiate delivery if you're not able to pick it up.

DSCN3817.jpg

DSCN3818.jpg

2. graniteclimber

bump

3. PDXWolf

PDXWolf Oregon Active Member

Just wanted to say this is a great safe and I saw it in person. If I had the room I'd snatch it up in a minute! Great seller also btw.

4. graniteclimber

bump