JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
July 2018...I just realized this is still in the safe, I haven't shot it since this was posted and want it gone... open to trades and offers....

I have a Century International Cetme in 308 for sale. Bought in 2001 comes with 15: 20 round Cetme Steel Mags and 2 5 round mags for legal hunting. Has synthetic stocks currently installed but I do have the original wood stocks as well.

I have 3: 140 round battle packs of ammunition available in this package. That's 420 rounds of 308

All together I would like $700 for this package (including ammunition). I am open to all offers and trades.

Will sell the Gun and two mags for $550... Make me an offer, I'm also open to trades.
Trades that would gather a real look...
Sigs, CZ's, revolvers, left handed hunting rifles ando Beretta's in 9 or 40. Make me an offer

IMG_20150514_205530.jpg

IMG_20150514_205407.jpg

IMG_20150514_205440.jpg

Last Edited:
Did your wife take over your loading bench with craft supplies?

..glad to see I'm not the only one this has happened to.

BTW, love the Cetme...

I have a Century International Cetme in 308 for sale. Bought in 2001 comes with 15: 20 round Cetme Steel Mags and 2 5 round mags for legal hunting. Has synthetic stocks currently installed but I do have the original wood stocks as well.

I have 3: 140 round battle packs of ammunition available in this package. That's 420 rounds of 308

All together I would like $850 for this package (including ammunition). I am open to all offers and trades.

Will sell the Gun and two mags for $650... Make me an offer.
i have 3.5 citidel 1911 in 45acp good shape

All together I would like $825 for this package (including ammunition). I am open to all offers and trades.

Will sell the Gun and two mags for $600... Make me an offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.