JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Heck of a deal. CETME mags go for $20 each.
this is false folks...
$5 each for vg condition...buy 10 or more and they go down to $4 or $3...
look it up at jgsales.
I'm not trying to thread crap, just keeping the info honest for people

Last Edited:
i have 3.5 citidel 1911 in 45acp good shape
July 2018...I just realized this is still in the safe, I haven't shot it since this was posted and want it gone... open to trades and offers....

I have a Century International Cetme in 308 for sale. Bought in 2001 comes with 15: 20 round Cetme Steel Mags and 2 5 round mags for legal hunting. Has synthetic stocks currently installed but I do have the original wood stocks as well.

I have 3: 140 round battle packs of ammunition available in this package. That's 420 rounds of 308

All together I would like $700 for this package (including ammunition). I am open to all offers and trades.

Will sell the Gun and two mags for $550... Make me an offer, I'm also open to trades.
Trades that would gather a real look...
Sigs, CZ's, revolvers, left handed hunting rifles and Glocks in 9 or 40. Make me an offer

View attachment 244437

View attachment 244438

View attachment 244439
would you be interested in a Glock 34 Gen 3

I have a Savage 30-06 and a Mossberg 500 I would trade 2 for one. Rifle has vortex 4-12 scope. Mossberg has 18.5 inch home defense barrel and 28 inch hunting barrel. Can send pics of what would be included if your interested. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.