JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to introduce a new firearms training company located just outside of Goldendale Washington, Cerberus Training Group.
I am Steve the owner, aka wichaka on this forum. Many of you may know me from being on here for many years, I was one of the first moderators for this site.

Trying to get vendor status to be able to advertise and discuss my shooting school, been too long since I've been on here...so any help would be greatly appreciated instead of being deleted without any help.

So here I am trying figure out who this Cerberus Training Group is, doing my due diligence and pop, I just put it all together. Steve, congratulations on opening your shooting school, very cool. It looks you opened up right about the same time I bailed out of the PNW for awhile, I haven't been on this forum for quite awhile and had no clue you had made your move. If I don't make it to the NWFA training event I'll definitely get up there for one of your regularly scheduled sessions. Again congrats on the new school, best wishes and I look forward to training with you.

P.S.
Do you allow Serpas in class? :s0140:

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

People say when you do what you like for a biz, one loses interest or it becomes work. Not so here...I've got a lot of energy for instructing and teaching as well as learning people's life stories...its a win win all the way around.

Want to keep my prices low so people will have a quality place to go.

Have a schedule out to July at the moment...August and September will be posted soonly!

Looking forward to having you out. Since the weather decided to settle down, the inquiries have been pouring in...off to answer more emails and texts...C ya!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top