JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am happy to announce, after much blood, sweat and gnashing of teeth...the website is up and running. As of the moment it is very simple with the basic information. Not all features work yet, such as paying for classes on the site, but we will be working on it very hard this next week to get it finished with more courses we offer, their descriptions and dates of availability.

As of now we have two classes on board that are up and coming in both February and March. We will be offering just four different classes this year, from basic "Out of the Box" new gun owner class, "Foundation" the next step of running your firearm efficiently, "Running the Gun" which goes more into street use and mental training, and topping it off is our "S.A.T (Skill-Action-Technique) this class focuses on movement, positional platform engagement, partner and group movement etc.

cerberus-training

Last Edited:
Thank you!

I opened this venture making sure we always keep the student in mind. Having a 5/1 student to instructor ratio insures everyone stays safe and gets the attention they deserve, at a very affordable cost.

Any questions / concerns don't hesitate to call, text, or email...I'm most always available.

Last Edited:
I signed my 19 year old son up for your recent Rifle Class. He had a great experience and is looking forward to taking me to the range to show me what he learned. I have a bit of training and experience but have not taught this stuff. He said you are an excellent instructor and he learned a lot. He is looking forward to taking another class with you and I will have to join him next time. Thanks for taking good care of him.

Thank you for your support!

I could tell that this was all new to him, but the second day he really took off. Was safe all the way through, picked up techniques and mechanics very well.

Although my classes are even paced, with breaks etc., holding a 7+lb rifle for hours on end when one isn't used to it...is taxing.

Looking forward to having him back and meeting you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top