JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now that facebook is pushing to integrate banking data, I can see things like loan requests and refi's being turned down due to a persons FB profile in the near future. In return for providing FB customer data, the banks will be able to profile you based on your FB associations. If your bank does not like anything 2A related, then you will be booted to the curb no matter how good your credit/FICO score is. FB wants total control and influence over everyone.
Aluminum foil deflector beanie functioning well.

Haven't heard of it, but will check it out.

Not a marketing person...but am getting more into it.

Still looking for another avenue for hosting the website. Had a couple people on here show some interest, but haven't heard back from them.

Last Edited:
Yep, gotta promote everywhere I can. Have got a few students from the facebook page, so it does work.

I'm a one man band for the most part. Having to answer emails, texts, phone calls, update the website, post a few forums...the list goes on.

But I've met some incredible people doing it. And for the first year out of the gate teaching on the civilian side, its been a great ride so far.

Yes they are, so I will use them and advertise on there for free and make them run off myself and other firearm related businesses...so far myself and many others are still there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top