JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a full class of 6 great shooters. Yes, full at 6. We want to make sure everyone gets attention, and don't feel like a number or going through the motions.

@sabasarge, thank you for your unique shooting perspective, folks can learn from this guy!

Had a full class of 6 great shooters. Yes, full at 6. We want to make sure everyone gets attention, and don't feel like a number or going through the motions.

@sabasarge, thank you for your unique shooting perspective, folks can learn from this guy!
Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words. My son and I thoroughly enjoyed the two days, and the opportunity to camp on the premises was a real plus. Between you and your assistant Riley we both felt plenty of individual attention and it's obvious to me that regardless of one's skill level this course will improve on it. I know I came out a better shooter. My Texas two-step may never be the same......and that's a good thing.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top