JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Price: $650 (No Trades)

I'm selling my CIA (Century Arms) Centurian C39 it is the V1, milled receiver. I'm selling due to my uncle passing away and I need to sell theses to pay for tickets etc. I've already sold 2 of my handguns already, my last paycheck wasn't enough so I have to sell this. I don't want to, nor does my girlfriend because we both love this. But I thought I can always buy another when I get back and save up enough. I love the fact it is all US made and they are all brand new parts.
It come with a Surplus AK47 Sling, 2 Magpul Mags, and the original box. It originally came with 2 Tapco Magazines but they didn't function well, so I gave them to my friend who wanted them and I bought 2 Magpuls as replacement. Bought it brand new about a year ago, about 300 rounds through it, cleaned with Frog Lube
Price is for FTF, not including FFL, delievery, shipping or any other fees one may come up with. But for example, if you'd wanted to meet me at your local gun store in Seattle, I could do that as long as my gas is covered etc.

Best way to contact me is email: [email protected]

4181126_01_century_centurian_c39_ak47_640.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.