JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$645
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm the original owner of this rifle and I've loved it but I'm trying to consolidate my cartridge spread and phasing 7.62 x 39 out of my safe. I have nothing but love for this firearm so far. It's operated excellently for me and is very accurate with the iron sights. The longest range I've had access to while firing it was 225 yards with steel silhouette targets at the end and it was easy to ring that steel over-and-over using the irons. I've mounted a red dot to it at various times and it's held zero on the gas-block rail without problems.

I polished the firing hammer face when I first bought it but I've done nothing else to it.

NOTE REGARDING THE MAGAZINES: The magazines all feed without issue and will be included in the sale IF sold to someone from a state without prohibitions on magazine capacity.

The below description is taken from a generic source but provides good overall info.

TheCenturion 39 Sporter's milled receiver is machined from an 11 pound block of 4140 ordnance quality steel. Instead of adjusting for windage from the front sight like other similar rifles, the rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation.

Other features include a buttstock that is 1 inch longer than military style stocks, for better comfort and handling. The upper and lower handguard have four Picatinny rails which can be used to accessorize the Centurion 39 with red dot sights, scopes, lights, lasers and a fore grip.

Manufacturer: Century Arms
Model: Centurion 39 Sporter
Caliber: 7.62x39mm
Barrel: 16.25"
Twist Rate: 1:10 twist
Overall Length: 37.25"
Weight: 8.2 lbs.

Will not ship: face-to-face transfer in the Tacoma WA area unless otherwise agree to

PXL_20230408_215922003.jpg PXL_20230408_215607340.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.