JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this a little over a year ago. I have another .308 so this one is going. 80rnds through it. Comes with 2-20rnd mags and 1-5rnd mag. Buyer pays transfer, not interested in any trades. $475

6C6CA93C-08D7-46EF-AA11-D9AD11172DAB.jpeg 03AC50EF-9789-4F59-AF62-3E521F30BE29.jpeg

Since you're a 45 Guy, I'll lend a hand. That IS a great price for these rifles.

It's worth mentioning that the Century C308 uses U.S.-made parts from PTR Industries
and gets good reviews, it includes the rail which is otherwise a pain (or expensive) to add on PTR/HK originals. It does come with a polymer (Navy) trigger housing, but that can be inexpensively swapped out for metal if desired, since that's not part of the s/n. Rear sight is plain and funky, different from the original and the handguard has no heat shield, but that is also easily swapped, if you plan on any high round count excursions.

I'd buy it if I didn't already own one ;-)

Last Edited:
Since you're a 45 Guy, I'll lend a hand. That IS a great price for these rifles.

It's worth mentioning that the Century C308 uses U.S.-made parts from PTR Industries
and gets good reviews, it includes the rail which is otherwise a pain on PTR/HK originals. It does come with a polymer (Navy) trigger housing, but that can be inexpensively swapped out for metal if desired, since that's not part of the s/n. Rear sight is plain and funky, different from the original and the handguard has no heat shield, but that is also easily swapped, if you plan on any high round count excursions.

I'd buy it if I didn't already own one ;-)
Thanks for the info.

it amazes me how inexpensive these rifles are. i have had older and newer versions...shoot great!!! some people had issues but not many.

I've had two new from factory, both were sent back for boom boom jamb.. I get they are made by PTR with century parts and the price is right... but I expect them to function correctly. You are saying it functions 100% then.

I've had two new from factory, both were sent back for boom boom jamb.. I get they are made by PTR with century parts and the price is right... but I expect them to function correctly. You are saying it functions 100% then.
Yes, not a single jam or FTF.

"I get they are made by PTR with century parts"
For the record, avoiding confusion, you got that backwards. The C 308 are made by Century from PTR surplus parts, which are closely based on HK OEM specs and tooling.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.