JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am helping a friend to sell some of her inherited guns. All prices are shipped to your FFL from Vancouver, WA. Preferred payment is USPS MO or cashier's check. Any questions, just ask. And she will consider any reasonable offers.

Century Arms FAL $750 OBO

DSCN1037_zpsqviwg6so.jpg DSCN1038_zpsbx16hajy.jpg DSCN1144_zpsstampihv.jpg DSCN1143_zpslpk9vy37.jpg DSCN1142_zpsohb4bwtk.jpg DSCN1139_zpsj6ycxq1d.jpg DSCN1140_zpsh0m8paod.jpg DSCN1141_zpsd0jslrc1.jpg

Who manufactured the receiver? I can't tell from the pictures.

Title of the thread says Century Arms.
It was difficult to make out, and took a bit of staring but based on the one picture, stamping on the rear of the receiver states "CAI Sporter"

I have an Fn Fal by century arms as well it indicates the receiver was made by "IMBEL". Century used a lot of surplus parts to a greater degree they were assemblers however they had some receivers made for them. Hence the question.

I have an Fn Fal by century arms as well it indicates the receiver was made by "IMBEL". Century used a lot of surplus parts to a greater degree they were assemblers however they had some receivers made for them. Hence the question.

I learned something.
Thank you!

OP: Good luck with the sale.

Still interested in another deal falls through. Any idea at all on round count? If it`s one of the good or bad Century receivers?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.