JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

20181221_122412.jpg

Last Edited:
I have an two X300u-A and have been considering getting an FDE Olight PL-2, so if you want to do Olight plus a few dollars for an X300 I consider it

I don't really need a 5.56 upper though (I stick to 300BLK)

I have an two X300u-A and have been considering getting an FDE Olight PL-2, so if you want to do Olight plus a few dollars for an X300 I consider it

I don't really need a 5.56 upper though (I stick to 300BLK)

I may not need a surefire, i'm in talks with a couple guys already. But if you are interested in purchasing it from me, we might be able to work something out. I literally just bought the FDE olight PL-2 and it has the original packaging. I can show you the invoice as well for confirmation. Itsonly about two weeks old and hasnt been used so its basically new. I would want about 100 in trade value or 90 in cash. LMK if you're interested.

90 cash would be fair. I am not desperate for it though, as I already have 7 weapon lights but after buying 3 of the PL-Minis.
I am swaying away from the X300u-As and could easily sell one for $125-150.

Yeah the Olight is pretty dang impressive, i'm surprised they're not more popular. But Holosun was just as obscure a few years ago, now everybody knows them. Anyway, its here in the box if you want it. Just let me know

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top