JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't want to vote, as I was only in there once and it was a long time ago, but from what I remember...

good service
good selection
full auto and nfa shoots
indoor range that is cheaper than some

Overall, its worth it to stop in if you're in town. Hope this helps someone.

Center target sports is a great gun store & range. Very neat, clean & well organized. They have a great selection of handguns, rifles & accessories, especially Glocks. Their prices are higher than I'd like to see but not far outside the competition.

They have a gunsmith on-site who was very good to me. He disassembled my handgun and gave me a second opinion on some repair work, at no charge.

The sales staff is very friendly and particularly attentive to the uninitiated, making women & other first time buyers more comfortable.

I highly recommend Center Target Sports, and would buy from them myself if their prices were a little lower.

love this place, I get my family a year long membership each year. Its very well run, clean, and professional. The classes offered are fun and affordable. If you need an indoor range with a nice selection of weapons and a nice family atmosphere this is it.

I read about CTS on THR and checked it out online. I signed up for the Refuse to be a Victim class because I wanted to check the place out before taking a gun class. The class was excellent and Peggy, a co-owner, is a great instructor. The facility is modern and professional. I went back to take the Basic Pistol class (4 hours class time, 4 on range: not the NRA class). It was very well run and I learned a lot and improved over the course of the afternoon. I definitely recommend checking out Center Target if you are in the CDA area.

I took my CCW course there about 9 years ago. Nice range for in town. Purchased a couple firearms from them, they have always had a good selection of new and used. Wife just took a class there a couple months ago

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top