CCI
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a 500 round brick of CCI standard velocity 40 grain lead round nose 22 long rifle. It's new production ammo and has been stored properly the short time I've owned it.

I would like to trade for subsonic 22lr, 10mm hardcast loads, or possibly 380 acp. I would also sell outright for $60. Meet along I-5 between exits 68-88 or I'll be in Olympia on Friday morning (10/22/21) and I could meet then.

mp4XZJB.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

K-22

Reactions
I have a 500 round brick of CCI standard velocity 40 grain lead round nose 22 long rifle. It's new production ammo and has been stored properly the short time I've owned it.

I would like to trade for subsonic 22lr, 10mm hardcast loads, or possibly 380 acp. I would also sell outright for $60. Meet along I-5 between exits 68-88 or I'll be in Olympia on Friday morning (10/22/21) and I could meet then.

View attachment 1053988
CCI Standard, is subsonic.
👍👍

Reactions
Good to know. I didn't realize that it's only 20 fps faster than CCI Subsonic. I've generally been using CCI Quiet and it's only 710 fps. I only use it in bolt action rifles, so cycling has never been an issue. Thanks for the heads up! You may have inspired me to keep this!