JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
9mm
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling a few brand new 1000 round cases of CCI BLAZER BRASS 9MM 115 GR FMJ. Asking $250.00 each. Just got my suppressors out of jail so looking to convert some of my 9mm ammo stash to subsonic. Prefer a cash sale unless you have bulk subsonic 9mm for trade (prefer higher quality brands like Speer, Federal, etc).

**** $250 per 1k round case, or I can also sell individual boxes (of 50 rounds) for $13 each for those who only need a few boxes.

Please be willing to meet in Kirkland, WA. I work from home so I can be flexible on meeting time and day.

If this listing is up the ammo is still available so please message me with your contact info and/or what day and time you'd like to come pick up the ammo.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1311.jpeg IMG_1310.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling a few brand new 1000 round cases of CCI BLAZER BRASS 9MM 115 GR FMJ. Asking $260.00 each which was my all in price per case including sales tax. Just got my suppressors out of jail so looking to convert some of my 9mm ammo stash to subsonic. Prefer a cash sale unless you have bulk subsonic 9mm for trade (prefer higher quality brands like Speer, Federal, etc).

Since I'm selling at cost please be willing to meet in Kirkland, WA. I work from home so I can be flexible on meeting time and day.

If this listing is up the ammo is still available so please message me with your contact info and/or what day and time you'd like to come pick up the ammo.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 1754826 View attachment 1754827

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.