JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PSA is running a one day sale on CCI 22LR, 40 grn solid point lead (product code #0021) $19.99 a brick (500 rds) with free shipping (purchase 5 or more). It's a one day sale ending 3/22/18 midnight (EST).

Aloha, Mark

Extended til 3/23/18 12 p.m. (EST)

Last Edited:
I have bought so much 22lr in the last month, but I really do fear that Cali like restrictions are not far in our future, so with cheap prices (sub .04/rnd) and free shipping now seems to be the time to stock up. Now I just need to find some cheap Winchester 45ACP to take full advantage of the current rebate.

I have bought so much 22lr in the last month, but I really do fear that Cali like restrictions are not far in our future, so with cheap prices (sub .04/rnd) and free shipping now seems to be the time to stock up. Now I just need to find some cheap Winchester 45ACP to take full advantage of the current rebate.
2500 rounds for $100 means 2.5 cents a round. Best deal in years...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top