JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The new CC codes meant to single out 2A purchaes where no big deal, right?

Step 2 for the anti's is now in play. Democrat senators now call upon the Fed DOJ and Treasury department to swiftly implement these newly approved methods of tracking mass shooters and gun traffickers. They are requesting the Feds to set guidelines for financial institutions, law enforcement and retailors to utilize these new CC codes in reporting suspicious firearm purchases.

Want to bet what Step 3 will be?

The new CC codes meant to single out 2A purchaes where no big deal, right?

Step 2 for the anti's is now in play. Democrat senators now call upon the Fed DOJ and Treasury department to swiftly implement these newly approved methods of tracking mass shooters and gun traffickers. They are requesting the Feds to set guidelines for financial institutions, law enforcement and retailors to utilize these new CC codes in reporting suspicious firearm purchases.

Want to bet what Step 3 will be?

Step 3 cut credit card and pay cash only.

Until cash is no longer accepted. I truly believe there will be a day when cash is obsolete and transactions will be electronic purchases only. Then big brother will truly control the masses.

Until cash is no longer accepted. I truly believe there will be a day when cash is obsolete and transactions will be electronic purchases only. Then big brother will truly control the masses.
They are working on it now. It won't be long and people won't know how to count real money.

They are working on it now. It won't be long and people won't know how to count real money.
It'll be sooner than any of us might think. A few weeks back my daughter was taking my granddaughter "shoppin" with her and I tried to slip my granddaughter a 5 spot to get her a little somethin-somethin extra.

She had NO idea what the heck it was. She called it a receipt and tried giving it back. I tried to explain but she wanted nothing to do with it and I had to pawn it off to my daughter with instructions to teach her what it's good for when they go to check out.

BLEW my mind!!

It'll be sooner than any of us might think. A few weeks back my daughter was taking my granddaughter "shoppin" with her and I tried to slip my granddaughter a 5 spot to get her a little somethin-somethin extra.

She had NO idea what the heck it was. She called it a receipt and tried giving it back. I tried to explain but she wanted nothing to do with it and I had to pawn it off to my daughter with instructions to teach her what it's good for when they go to check out.

BLEW my mind!!
Yep I five it 3 more years and they will do away with it. 87000 IRS agents to help figure out what you bought

Gillibrand declared that the codes will not be used to judge firearm enthusiasts, hunters, and or collectors but instead those who make random and unusually large purchases with credit cards.
Such a monumental pile of crap. What the antis consider an "unusually large purchase" of ammo, most of us would call an AVERAGE range day. These people need to seriously go Eff themselves. :rolleyes:

Such a monumental pile of crap. What the antis consider an "unusually large purchase" of ammo, most of us would call an AVERAGE range day. These people need to seriously go Eff themselves. :rolleyes:
☝️This!

Looking through woke glasses where they think folks have no reason to buy more than 1 box at a time... it scares me to know that my buying would immediately flag me as "suspicious".

"His annual history has shown zero ammo purchases and suddenly 5k case of .22lr and four 1k round cases of 5.56! Mass shooter alert!!"

All that means is.... I'm a prudent shopper... I really didn't need any more... but that sale price and the free metal ammo cans they come in was just too good not to pick up at least a "few".

I also only buy meat for the freezer a couple times a year and might be 150-200lbs at a pop... and multiple cases of butt wipe at once. What's THAT supposed to mean!!??🤣

Based on this thread, it seems like we need a generic crypto that doesn't get ballooned to death. Find one that gun retailers are willing to take and turn into actual currency.

"It's been nearly impossible for banks to determine whether a large, unusual charge on your credit card is for a set of golf clubs or for a gun. That's simply outrageous and revising the merchant category code assigned to gun stores will give banks the ability to track and identify these purchases," Gillibrand said. "Now that we have these important steps in progress. I'm writing to the Department of Treasury and the Department of Justice requesting that they facilitate the immediate calling for publication of advisory that lays out how to report suspicious activity related to firearm purchases and its role in gun violence."
There was a time when leftists would have been frothing at the mouth enraged at the notion of the petit bourgeois (retailers), capturing what you buy, passing that info to capitalists (banks), who then track what you're buying and determine if it's "suspicious" and then secretly (ie, you don't know when they do it), passing that info to the government to create a "file" on you. The ACLU would be filing suit based on privacy rights. "Fascist" would be thrown around.

Now? LMAO. They're the ones doing it.

Next stop: outlawing private ownership of precious metals...again.
This is a great reminder. Who would have thought that citizens would be prohibited from possessing money? Yet exactly that happened, almost hundred years ago. Money was redefined, then poof, what used to be money was now illegal to own. Longing for the good old days is overrated; as one of the founders said to keep liberty takes eternal vigilance.

☝️This!

Looking through woke glasses where they think folks have no reason to buy more than 1 box at a time... it scares me to know that my buying would immediately flag me as "suspicious".

"His annual history has shown zero ammo purchases and suddenly 5k case of .22lr and four 1k round cases of 5.56! Mass shooter alert!!"

All that means is.... I'm a prudent shopper... I really didn't need any more... but that sale price and the free metal ammo cans they come in was just too good not to pick up at least a "few".

I also only buy meat for the freezer a couple times a year and might be 150-200lbs at a pop... and multiple cases of butt wipe at once. What's THAT supposed to mean!!??🤣
yeah we are the same way, I stocked up on 9mm when it was about 5 cents a round. I think I bought 15 1k cases, I remember the look I got from the ups guy, lololololool, I told him it should last about a year.

Based on this thread, it seems like we need a generic crypto that doesn't get ballooned to death. Find one that gun retailers are willing to take and turn into actual currency.
I vote XRP. Already used for real world cross border transfers. Takes seconds to settle, really really tiny fees, and is designed to be converted to any fiat on the planet. It is even being used for bitcoin transfers by a company in Canada because bitcoin's own network sucks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top