JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i need some basic 22 ammo for plinking. remington, federal, whatever.

i have seen a few bricks in store's for $50-60 lately, and some for sale for $45ish privately.

i'm looking to pay around $35ish a brick. i know it's tough to come by, i just want between 1-3 bricks to hold me over so i can take my girlfriend shooting.

i have cash or other ammo to barter with.
Lacey area, but I'll travel a reasonable distance.

First - You need to stop going into stores that have it for $50-60 a brick unless those bricks are Match Ammo. In fact I would stop spending any money in those stores.
Second - Keep an eye on Cabela's online. In last two weeks have gotten a brick of federal champion 525 for $30 and CCI Blazer 500 for $35 to my door (shipping suck as it would have been $23 and $27 without). You live close enough to Cabelas to have it shipped to store for free don't you.

Good luck and hope you find it cause it is out there.

thanks, i have only gone to one gun shop asking that kinda money, and i never pay those prices. i understand what drives the ammo prices to these heights, so i'm not contributing. i will pay $35 for one, when most people are giving $28 for a brick at walmart.

i check cabelas frequently, just haven't had the luck yet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.