Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cash/Trade for 22 LR WANTED

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by 12sti, Feb 15, 2014.

1. 12sti

12sti olympia, wa Member

i need some basic 22 ammo for plinking. remington, federal, whatever.

i have seen a few bricks in store's for $50-60 lately, and some for sale for $45ish privately.

i'm looking to pay around $35ish a brick. i know it's tough to come by, i just want between 1-3 bricks to hold me over so i can take my girlfriend shooting.

i have cash or other ammo to barter with.
    Lacey area, but I'll travel a reasonable distance.

2. broncman

broncman E. of Portland yet to close! Quality Control!

First - You need to stop going into stores that have it for $50-60 a brick unless those bricks are Match Ammo. In fact I would stop spending any money in those stores.
    Second - Keep an eye on Cabela's online. In last two weeks have gotten a brick of federal champion 525 for $30 and CCI Blazer 500 for $35 to my door (shipping suck as it would have been $23 and $27 without). You live close enough to Cabelas to have it shipped to store for free don't you.

Good luck and hope you find it cause it is out there.

3. 12sti

12sti olympia, wa Member

thanks, i have only gone to one gun shop asking that kinda money, and i never pay those prices. i understand what drives the ammo prices to these heights, so i'm not contributing. i will pay $35 for one, when most people are giving $28 for a brick at walmart.

i check cabelas frequently, just haven't had the luck yet.