JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for years been trying to find a case for my S2K's. I bought one that Kel-Tec sells for these and it does work. Just is so small. It just barely fits the rifles. On one I added a light and it would no longer work. I have used a laptop bag since I bought them. Finally ran across this by accident on Amazon. It works VERY well. After trying it for my S2K's I thought it might work for my TNW ASR's and it does. The fit is very tight on one I put a 1-4 scope on but even it fits. These will not work for everyone but I liked it so much I ordered a couple more of them. Will add some photos when I get a chance here since I'm at work. Not sure if I can do it with my phone.
Hey even managed to get the pics on here from my phone. For some tech cave man like me impressive. :eek:
Top in an S2K I was wanting a case for. Next 2 are ASR's. Just need to go pick up something to put on the barrels when I carry them this way. Some of that stuff you slip over a pipe to protect it or even a section of bicycle tire tube. Took forever to find a case the right size. Everything I could find for years was way too big or too small.
Elite Survival Systems Pistol Case20" $29.95

20170131_200008-1.jpg 20170131_190024.jpg 20170131_190120.jpg

Last Edited:
Missed this thread before - I may need to look into one of those cases for mine - I like it! :)

The only thing I could see that would make them better would be some mag pouches. When I bought mine the ad claimed they had them but they don't. I knew as the reviews mentioned this was an error in the description. Still love them as I had searched for years trying to find something and could find nothing the correct size.