JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2B8518CD-D18C-4172-BF45-1F04BA4724C2.jpeg 0C97D81B-5F41-4D9D-B60B-3EC0674680FF.jpeg #4

just a heads up guys. @kod38 has been a friend of mine/co worker for 8 years. if youre thinkin about buyin one of these from him i'll be the 1st to say that hes a stand up guy to buy stuff from.

@kod38 I have 2 or 4 semi pistons, I think from a Cummins Big Cam, if you're looking for a bigger area to work with.
Hey I would like to see one of those big truck ones done lol .if you really want a piston to work on try to find one from a ship or tug boat lol better have some one to help you carry it and move it around

These are amazing. I really like the one with the cigar/smoke, what a way to tie together 2 passions.

I would be interested in getting a CR500 piston done. Plenty of real estate and I'm a huge fan of the motor. I could ship you one on my next tear down.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top