JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes it is time once again for the Cascade Sportsman's Club's December gun show in Carson, WA at the American Legion post. The party runs from 8:30am until about 3:00pm, maybe a little earlier if we get bored. Admission is $2 or two cans of food, all of which is donated to the local Food Bank. Always free parking and lunch available across the street. We still have a couple of tables available if you want to divest yourself of some of your investments in steel and wood or the wherewithal that goes with them. Please note new contact information for tables or other questions; Adam King 509-951-6733 or [email protected]
My apologies for the short notice but sometimes things get in the way of what I am supposed to do. Hope to see you there. If you come by please stop by and say Hi.
Thanks,
Korey

Yes it is time once again for the Cascade Sportsman's Club's December gun show in Carson, WA at the American Legion post. The party runs from 8:30am until about 3:00pm, maybe a little earlier if we get bored. Admission is $2 or two cans of food, all of which is donated to the local Food Bank. Always free parking and lunch available across the street. We still have a couple of tables available if you want to divest yourself of some of your investments in steel and wood or the wherewithal that goes with them. Please note new contact information for tables or other questions; Adam King 509-951-6733 or [email protected]
My apologies for the short notice but sometimes things get in the way of what I am supposed to do. Hope to see you there. If you come by please stop by and say Hi.
Thanks,
Korey
I have a huge lot of reloading equipment, will there be a place to sell it?

Korey, I keep saying I'm going to get out there one day, maybe this will be the one!

Be great to meet "Sgt Nambu" too!

I have a huge lot of reloading equipment, will there be a place to sell it?
Please contact Adam at the above email or phone/text about a table. Truthfully, it is a fairly small show (20-25 tables) and probably not worth a trip from Medford.

I'd like to be there, Korey! I'll try to make it!

Korey, I keep saying I'm going to get out there one day, maybe this will be the one!

Be great to meet "Sgt Nambu" too!

If you get there, please stop by. Jeannie and I will probably have the tables in the back RH corner. Look forward to seeing you both!! Other members here too!!

Be careful Korey if you guys let Mikej set up a table. That "genuine" NW moss he sells on his concrete blocks is imported from China. o_O

Man, I'm reading this ^^ and wondering WTH! I get it, I get it NOW. :s0113: I hope those worked out for you? If for some reason they were crap, you know I'll give your money back?

I know Mikej. If he shows up we'll keep a close eye on him!!

I'm coming and bringing my foster son! Looking forward to it. I'm also hoping you can give some info to get a proper front sling attachment for my AR. See you Sat.

Just went to the Carson gun show! Boy! did I have a good time!!!

I met Lilhigbee and Mikej! Both very pleasant guys, good sense of humor and fun to chat with! Also, met Mrs. Lilhigbee! She's a pistol! Huge ol' smile, beams like sunshine!
LOL!!! I want to send some of you guys and gals there but not everyone! ;) It's a teeny little show, just a gun club, so you're not seeing a bunch of crap, just guns, knives and parts with a little surplus stuff. So, unique, collectible or shootable items!

I ended up with,

1) A 1909, S&W .32 Safety Hammerless, with a Plano case and box of ammo.

2) A Stevens model 70 Visible Loading, .22 s, l, lr pump rifle, a unique action.

3) 2 boxes of modern .25-35W ammo, rare find, good deal:D

Happy time!

Last Edited:
The pleasure was all mine, sir! :D

I want you to know that Sgt Nambu looks nothing like his avatar these days! Musta' been some years ago that pic was taken? :D I'm a bit jealous about that little .22, neat little rifle.

Thanks for the invite Korey, it was a fun experience that I'll do again. And, as usual, a good group of guys.

@Mikej, glad you had a good time. I enjoyed visiting with you again. Unfortunately one of our 3-table regulars had minor surgery a few days ago and had to cancel. He always brings a nice assortment of older rifles and a lot of parts and pieces. As it was we had 24 tables, and as you can see, we don't have a lot of room to grow there. Eventually they will finish the remodel and we can move upstairs where we can get in some more tables.

@Mikej, glad you had a good time. I enjoyed visiting with you again. Unfortunately one of our 3-table regulars had minor surgery a few days ago and had to cancel. He always brings a nice assortment of older rifles and a lot of parts and pieces. As it was we had 24 tables, and as you can see, we don't have a lot of room to grow there. Eventually they will finish the remodel and we can move upstairs where we can get in some more tables.

Oh, "More Room", what a concept! It was a little different when I opened the door and saw that small space we had...In that LARGE building! Maybe it was the low ceiling? :D If you get bigger and more tables I'll definitely want to check that out. I really love getting out to the "Country". Living in PDX, and all that goes with it, is really wearing on me. I don't belong here anymore. I get out a ways, and it's like my whole being settles down. Feels good.

Oh, "More Room", what a concept! It was a little different when I opened the door and saw that small space we had...In that LARGE building! Maybe it was the low ceiling? :D If you get bigger and more tables I'll definitely want to check that out. I really love getting out to the "Country". Living in PDX, and all that goes with it, is really wearing on me. I don't belong here anymore. I get out a ways, and it's like my whole being settles down. Feels good.

It's better when they have it in the upper portion of the building. The basement seems a little cooped up to me as well. Since this is a small town gunshow, it offers some pretty good deals at times. A bunch of great people there too. There's a reason I live out in the country, even though I have to drive to the city for work....;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews