JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I knew you liked me!!!! :D Hey, when are we going to start shooting again?????????? We missed the second "bi-annual" rimfire shoot, or I wasn't invited. We need to start scheduling some shoots my friend!!!!!!!! That dueling tree idea was great. Now we just need to buy it with club money and rock on. I might maybe be able to keep up with you guys..... Just don't make me look too bad..:eek:

I got my 10-22 dialed in and it's ready for golf balls too:
IMG_0741_zpsrssudtq5.jpg

It only likes 2 kinds of ammo. It's picky like my wife I guess....

We'll set up a schedule of events for April at the meeting, April 5th. The rimfire shoot was discussed last month as possibly being in May this year. You haven't missed anything but the rain and snow.

Bump for any of you guys out there that want to check out the Carson gunshow on the first of April (Saturday). A great group of people there, who are always friendly. You'll also maybe find some good deals on something gun related. Not a bad small town gunshow....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top