JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am going to be taking my niece and nephew to the Zoo this weekend and I was wondering if there are still no metal detectors, or if there have been any changes to entrance policies, such as pat downs etc. It has been a few years since I've been, but I've never had any trouble carrying at the Zoo in the past. Has anyone gone recently?

Hey guys, I am going to be taking my niece and nephew to the Zoo this weekend and I was wondering if there are still no metal detectors, or if there have been any changes to entrance policies, such as pat downs etc. It has been a few years since I've been, but I've never had any trouble carrying at the Zoo in the past. Has anyone gone recently?
I was there a month ago with the kids, all 3 adults in our group where carrying. All was good intell we got to the bear exhibit and my 5 year old daughter yells out "if you where at work you'd trap and kill that stupid bear". I got some dirty looks from other parents! No medal detectors or anyone checking you at the gate. No signs saying you couldn't carry

I was there a month ago with the kids, all 3 adults in our group where carrying. All was good intell we got to the bear exhibit and my 5 year old daughter yells out "if you where at work you'd trap and kill that stupid bear". I got some dirty looks from other parents! No medal detectors or anyone checking you at the gate. No signs saying you couldn't carry
Assuming they haven't changed 166, you could previously carry with a permit. Without a permit, you're obviously not allowed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top