JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This things real sturdy and strong I was very surprised when I received it. However since I am doing a clone build i went with the KAC instead. Never installed, never used.

$99 new, I'm asking 30 or best offer in person, 35 shipped, or trade for the following ammo-
-22lr preferably subs or standard velocity
-9mm 44 mag 44 special

From the manufacturer-
The Mission First Tactical TEKKO Metal AR Carbine Integrated Rail System is a replacement handguard with four Picatinny rails, that doesn't require any gunsmithing to install. You can attach this replacement quad rail in mere minutes! The MFT TEKKO Quad Rail requires no permanent alterations to your AR-15; the rail installs via a drop-in attachemnt system that requires no screws. The Mission First TEKKO MARC Forend Rail is securely fastened by the Delta ring and handguard cap. The Mission First TEKKO MARC Rail is built of lightweight 6061 aluminum construction that is hard coat anodized. Four MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Rails provide a secure platform for mounting Picatinny accessories such as vertical grips, lights, lasers, bipods and other rail mounted accessories. The continuous top rail design eliminates the gap between the receiver and rail. This tough, versatile quad rail is made in specialized factories, and is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.

20240227_145933.jpg 20240227_145944.jpg 20240227_150025.jpg 20240227_150012.jpg Screenshot_20240227_145305_Chrome.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews