Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Defensive Arts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Collaps-a-stock RRA lower, CAA stock with cheekrests and storage compartments, Magpul pistol grip and bigger trigger guard.

Bushmaster ban-era 16" A2 upper (yeah, that means the funky perma-muzzlebrake), Del-Ton railed forend with unknown foregrip, rail/sling swivel attachment on front sight, mixed rail covers.

Maybe 500 rounds downrange.

View attachment 199986

View attachment 199987

$675 FTF, shipping on buyer's nickel.

Consider part trade for some cash plus decent Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), S&W Airlite .22 LR, Ruger Bearcat or Super Bearcat, compact .45ACP.

Trog pricing applies. :s0131:

Last Edited:

BanjoGeek

Reactions
Collaps-a-stock RRA lower, CAA stock with cheekrests and storage compartments, Magpul pistol grip and bigger trigger guard.

Bushmaster ban-era 16" A2 upper (yeah, that means the funky perma-muzzlebrake), Del-Ton railed forend with unknown foregrip, rail/sling swivel attachment on front sight, mixed rail covers.

Includes regular carbine forends as well.

5 new-in-wrap CProducts 30rd. teflon coated mags. And now two GI mags (thanks, Kevin), 60 rds. Wolf (thanks again, Kevin) and 50 rds. Black Hills 50gr JSP (thanks, Craig). Trick or treat - 2 more USGI mags.

Maybe 500 rounds downrange.

View attachment 199070

View attachment 199071

$685 FTF, shipping on buyer's nickel.

Consider part trade for some cash plus decent Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), S&W Airlite .22 LR, Ruger Bearcat or Super Bearcat, compact .45ACP.

Trog pricing applies. :s0131:

I have a Glock 36 and a Para-Ord P-12 I think. Any interest?

Louie

Reactions
I can not find your P.M.... I bought the redhawk new in 84 and have put about 700 to 800 rounds through it. the grips are made of bacota. the sights had to be removed to mount the scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.